Cost of a furnace repair in Boise
- Low cost: $225
- Average cost: $550
- High cost: $2,800
Common furnace repairs
- Heat exchanger replacement: $800-$2,800
- Blower motor replacement: $580-$1,500
- Gas burner replacement: $550-$600
- Flame sensor or thermocouple replacement: $220-$400
- Thermostat replacement: $250-450
Have us come by and figure out what's wrong for $79 (waived with the repair).
How we provide Red Carpet service
Schedule with ease
Call (208) 629-5192 or contact us online to choose a time that works best for you.
Know exactly when we'll arrive
No more waiting around! We will call you 30-45 min before your tech arrives at your home.
Roll out the red carpet
Upon arrival, your uniformed tech will put on shoe covers and roll out the red carpet to protect your home's floor.
Get upfront pricing
Your tech will find the problem and present you furnace repair options and upfront prices for each—no surprises!
Relax while your tech repairs your furnace that same day. All work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Before you call, try these quick fixes:
- Check the thermostat: Make sure it's set to "HEAT", not "COOL".
- Change the air filter: A dirty filter can suffocate your furnace, causing it to overheat and shut down. So find your return vent and change the filter if it's dirty. Note: Almost all filters are located in the furnace filter cabinet right above or below the furnace.
- Check the circuit breaker: A power spike may have tripped your furnace's circuit breaker preventing the the furnace from turning on. So go to your electrical panel and see if the HVAC breaker is tripped. If so, turn it to "OFF" then "ON". If the breaker trips again, call a tech for help as you may have a short circuit somewhere.