Looking for work in the trades?
We’re looking for down-to-earth, experienced team members that take pride in doing the job right and an honest day’s work. We’re also looking for people who want to get started working in the trades. We’d like to meet you and show you what kind of career opportunities we have to offer.
The Perfect Way:
- Industry-Leading Pay
- Medical Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Bonuses & Incentives
- Year-Round Work
- Ongoing Training & education
- Advancement Opportunities
- Parties & Trips
- Family-Friendly Work Environment
- Local Idaho Company
- Fully-Stocked Trucks
- Swag, Spiffs, Events, and More
We Will Train You!
We know everyone starts somewhere, so even if you have no experience, we’d like to meet you and show you what opportunities are available. We have many positions that require no experience because we have a robust training program to help technicians get started in the trades.
Qualities of a Perfect Candidate
- Care: Nobody cares more than we do about our customers! You are 100% focused on the person you are helping, provide an honest evaluation of their home and leave them happier than when you found them.
- Upbeat Personality: We’re a team and while you are responsible for your job responsibilities you know when to give your co-worker a crisp high five for a job well done.
- Strong Work Ethic: You are ready to go at the start of your shift and give it your all! You know that the more you invest in us, the more we’ll invest in growing your career here.
- Coachable: You understand that there’s always room to grow and you’re eager to learn. When you receive feedback, you take it and run because you want to win.
We take pride in working hard. Put in the work to be able to stand back and say ‘I helped make that happen’. Consistent, hard work is the shortest distance from here to the success you hope to achieve.
Hard work can be physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Live your life in a way that you have no regrets at the end of the day. You don’t want to look back and say ‘If I had only worked a little harder…’
We work hard at every level of the company. Although the tasks we perform may differ, the effort we put in does not. No one’s department or position is less important than another. All of us need each other to lift where we stand.
We look for committed, career-minded individuals who are willing to help us build a great organization. People are the heart and soul of an organization. Great vision without great people is irrelevant.
Look for ways to do more than is expected. Be willing to help, no matter the task. There is no task that is beneath anyone. When we all consistently contribute our best effort, anything is possible.
We view this team as a family and families are forever. A family is happiest when we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. If you honor and serve the people you work with, they will honor and serve you.