Furnace Installation & Replacement in Boise, ID
Get Furnace Installation Work—Without the Guesswork
Hire pros that deliver precisely what they promise
- Precise price estimates
- Precise written agreements
- Precise labor guarantees
Cost of a furnace installation in Boise
- Low cost: $2,200
- Average cost: $5,000
- High cost: $8,500
Furnace installation cost factors
- Efficiency (AFUE) rating: High-efficiency furnaces are more expensive, but they also help lower your monthly energy bills. A higher AFUE also means you'll have a lower carbon footprint, so you're doing right by the earth.
- Size (BTUs): Larger homes need larger furnaces, which are more expensive.
- Blower type: Want even more comfort? Get a variable speed blower, which can precisely control how much air is delivered into your home.
Contact us to schedule your in-home estimate—for free.
How we provide Red Carpet service
Schedule with ease
Call (208) 629-5192 or contact us online to choose a time that works best for you.
Know exactly when we'll arrive
No more waiting around! We will call you 30-45 min before your comfort replacement specialist arrives at your home.
Upon arrival, your comfort replacement specialist will ask you about your comfort needs, assess the type of furnace system you have, and do the necessary calculations to determine your upgrade options.
Get upfront pricing
Your specialist will sit down with you and present all your options—pricing included.
Once you choose an option, we can typically install your furnace the very next day. The install team will put on shoe covers and roll out the red carpet to protect your home's floor.
You'll need a new furnace soon if...
- Your furnace is at "retiring age". In Idaho, furnaces live 10-15 years on average. That's usually when the heat exchanger cracks. And the cost of replacing the heat exchanger is so great that it makes more sense to get a new furnace.
- You've had frequent expensive repairs. While technically you can keep your furnace if this happens, why would you want to? No use sinking money into an old system that keeps breaking down.
- You hate your high energy bills. Upgrading from an old, inefficient furnace to a modern, mid to high-efficiency furnace can easily cut 10% to 30% off your heating bills.