Heat Pump Services in Boise, ID
Get Quality Heat Pump Services—Without the Guesswork
Need a heat pump repair or replacement? You can count on us. When you hire us, you'll get heat pump service from pros who deliver precisely what they promise.
- Precise price estimates
- Precise written agreements
- Precise labor warranties
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google with over 700 reviews. See why Perfect's HVAC Techs are the valley's most trusted heating and furnace experts today!
Cost to install a heat pump in Boise
- Low cost: $6,200
- Average cost: $9,500
- High cost: $21,000
Heat pump installation cost factors
- Efficiency rating: High-efficiency heat pumps (with higher SEER + HSPF ratings) cost more.
- Size (tonnage): Generally speaking, the bigger the heat pump (higher tonnage), the more expensive it will be.
- Installation considerations: If we need to significantly modify your home's electrical wiring or ductwork to install the heat pump, the cost will be greater.
Learn more about these cost factors by reading our blog, "Cost to Install a Heat Pump in Boise."
Cost to repair a heat pump in Boise
- Low cost: $178
- Average cost: $630
- High cost: $4,200
Heat pump repair cost factors
- The part that needs to be fixed or replaced: Some parts are more expensive than others, and some repairs require more labor, which raises the overall cost. For example, replacing the reversing valve on a heat pump will be more expensive than fixing the thermostat.
- Your heat pump warranty: If your heat pump warranty is still valid, you might not have to pay as much for the repair.
Contact us to schedule your in-home estimate—for free.
How we provide "Red Carpet" service
Schedule with ease
Call (208) 629-5192 or contact us online to choose a time that works best for you.
Know exactly when we'll arrive
No more waiting around! Your comfort specialist or technician will call you 30-45 min before arriving at your home.
Comfort assessment or repair diagnosis
- For an installation, your comfort replacement specialist will ask you about your comfort needs, and ask about your comfort needs and help you determine which type of heat pump would work best for your home.
- For a repair, your technician will ask about the heat pump issues you've been having, and then diagnosis your system to find the cause of the problem.
Get upfront pricing
Your specialist will sit down with you and discuss all your options (whether it's an installation or repair)—pricing included.
Hassle-free installation or repair
After you sign off on the price, we'll get to work. For repairs, we strive for same-day service. For installations, we can typically install your heat pump the very next day. While in your home, our technicians will put on shoe covers and roll out the red carpet to protect your home's floor.
Interested in a heat pump? Think about a dual-fuel system
- A dual-fuel system is the combination of an electric heat pump and a gas furnace.
- A dual-fuel system works as a heat pump until temperatures drop too low, and then it switches to a furnace, providing you the most comfort at the lowest operational cost.
- Learn more about the benefits of a dual-fuel system by reading our blog, "Dual-Fuel System vs Furnace in Boise."