Tank Water Heater Repair in Boise, ID
Get Water Heater Repair Work—Without the Guesswork
Hire plumbers that deliver precisely what they promise
- Precise, upfront pricing
- Precise written agreements
- Precise customer guarantees
Cost of a water heater repair in Boise
- Low cost: $183
- Average cost: $700
- High cost: $800
Common water heater repairs
- Gas control valve replacement: $800
- Thermocouple replacement: $450
- Temperature and pressure (T&P) valve replacement: $225
Have us come by and figure out what's wrong for $39.
How we provide Red Carpet service
Schedule with ease
Call (208) 629-5192 or contact us online to choose a time that works best for you.
Know exactly when we'll arrive
No more waiting around! We will call you 30-45 min before your plumber arrives at your home.
Roll out the red carpet
Upon arrival, your uniformed plumber will put on shoe covers and roll out the red carpet to protect your home's floor.
Get upfront pricing
Your plumber will find the problem and present water heater repair options and upfront prices for each—no surprises!
Relax while your plumber repairs your water heater that same day. All work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Replace if you see these signs
- 8-10 years old: Consider replacing your water heater if your water heater repair is expensive and the water heater is 10+ years old. After 8-10 years, the parts and tank start to lose their integrity. So you'll want to replace the water heater before the tank bursts, which could cause thousands in water damage to your home.
- Leak in the tank: A leaky tank is a sign that the water heater is rusted through. This problem can't be fixed and the tank must be replaced immediately to prevent a tank burst.