Water Main Replacement in Boise, ID & Treasure Valley
Get a Water Main Replacement—Without the Guesswork
When you have a water main leak, you want assurance the job will be done right the first time. Our plumbers work hard to remove the guesswork from your water main replacement by offering:
- Precise customer guarantees
- Precise price estimates
- Precise written agreements
Cost to replace water main in Boise
- Low cost: $3,300
- Average cost: $5,400
- High cost: $7,500+
Water main replacement cost factors
- Location of the leak: If the water main line leak is located under your driveway or a slab, the cost to replace the water main line will be more expensive. That's because the plumber will probably need to use demolition equipment (like a jackhammer) to reach the leak. Then you'll also need to factor in the cost to restore your driveway, porch or slab.
- Length of the line: The longer the section of pipe that needs to be replaced, the more expensive the total cost of the project will be.
- Local permit fees: If your plumber needs to pull any local permits, the cost to replace your water main line may increase.
- The contractor you choose: More experienced contractors generally charge more for their services, but they typically do better replacement work, which saves you money down the road.
Contact us today to schedule your in-home estimate.
How we provide Red Carpet service
Schedule your FREE estimate
Call (208) 629-5192 or contact us online to choose a time for one of our trusted plumbers to visit your home.
Receive an arrival call
A project manager will call you 30-45 min before the plumber arrives at your home.
Get a diagnosis of your water main leak
Once the plumber arrives, they'll inspect your water main line to find the part of your water main line that has the leak.
Obtain upfront pricing
Before you agree to any water main replacement work, we'll give you upfront prices (in writing) so there are no surprises when you get the bill.
Relax while we fix your water main line
All you have to do is sit back and relax. We'll replace the broken part of your water main line and make sure everything is cleaned up and working correctly before we leave your home.
You might need to have your water main line replaced if...
- You notice puddles of water in your lawn. If one patch of ground is wet (and the surrounding areas are not) you may have a water main line leak.
- Your water bill is more expensive. If you've noticed a sudden spike in your water bill and your water usage hasn't changed, you may have a water main line leak.
- You have low water pressure. When your main water line is leaking water, you may notice decreased water pressure in your home (cold water only). If you turn on a cold-water faucet and the water doesn't flow like it normally does, a leaking water main line might be the culprit.
- You notice sudden cracks in your home's foundation. When water gets into the cracks of your home's foundation, it causes the cracks to expand and eventually crack the concrete. Foundation cracks are common in older Boise homes because of aging, but if you notice cracks suddenly, they may be due to a leaking water main line.