Tankless Water Heater Installation in Boise, ID & Treasure Valley
Tankless Water Heater Installations—Done the Right Way
Choosing a tankless water heater can be confusing. Our goal is to make the process painless. We'll help you choose a tankless unit based on your hot water needs and your budget. When you hire us, you can expect...
- Precise customer guarantees
- Precise price estimates
- Precise written agreements
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google with over 700 reviews. See why Perfect Plumbing is the valley's most trusted plumbing experts for your tankless water heater installation today!
Cost to install a tankless water heater in Boise
- Low cost: $4,100
- Average cost: $4,800
- High cost: $6,500
Tankless water heater installation cost factors
- Gas vs. electric: Gas tankless units usually cost more upfront but they're cheaper to operate than electric tankless units.
- Whole-home vs. point-of-use: Whole-home tankless units are more expensive than single point-of-use (POU) units. However, whole-home units provide hot water to all appliances in your home, whereas single POUs only provide hot water to a single appliance. You may need to pair a whole-home tankless unit with several POUs depending on the size of your home and how much hot water you use.
- Flow rate: Flow rate measures how many gallons of hot water the unit can provide in a minute. The higher the flow rate, the "larger" the water heater size and the more expensive the unit.
- The contractor you hire: More experienced contractors generally charge more for their services, but they typically also provide higher-quality installations that won't need frequent repairs down the road.
Learn more about these cost factors by reading our blog, "How Much Does it Cost to Install a Tankless Water Heater in Idaho?"
Contact us today and we'll send one of our plumbers to give you a free, in-home estimate.
How we provide Red Carpet service
Schedule your water heater installation
Call (208) 629-5192 or contact us online and choose a time that works for you. We'll work around your schedule.
Receive an arrival call
A project manager will call you 30-45 min before the plumber arrives at your home.
Discuss hot water needs
Once the plumber arrives, they'll talk with you about your family's hot water needs. The plumber will also recommend a fuel type (gas or electricity) and the type of tankless unit (whole-home or point-of-use) based on your budget and preferences.
Get upfront pricing—in writing
Before our plumber starts any work on the installation, they'll give you honest pricing so there are no surprises when you get the bill.
Relax while we do the hard work
We'll do all the hard work and make sure your tankless unit is running perfectly before we leave. And we'll clean up our workspace so you won't even know we were there
You might consider a tankless unit if...
- You don't have space for a tank unit. Tankless units take up less space than a tank unit, which means they can be installed in small spaces like a closet or even on an outside wall.
- You want a water heater with a long lifespan. Tankless units last longer than tank units (20+ years compared to 10–15 years).
- You want endless hot water. Because tankless units heat water on the spot, you have an endless supply of hot water available. You're not limited to the amount of hot water a storage tank unit can hold.
- You want to lower your utility bills. According to Energy.gov, “For homes that use 41 gallons or less of hot water daily, demand (or tankless) water heaters can be 24%–34% more energy efficient than conventional storage tank water heaters.”