Tank Water Heater Installation in Boise, ID
Tank Water Heater Installations—Without the Guesswork
When you hire a plumber to install a new tank water heater for your home, you want assurance the job will be done right the first time. Our skilled Boise plumbers deliver precisely what they promise, so when you hire us you know you'll get:
- Precise customer guarantees
- Precise price estimates
- Precise written agreements
Cost to install a new tank water heater in Boise
- Low cost: $900
- Average cost: $1,500
- High cost: $2,100
Tank water heater installation cost factors
- Difficulty of installation: The more difficult it is for the plumber to install the water heater, the more expensive the total cost will be.
- Type of water heater (gas vs electric): Gas water heaters typically cost more than electric water heaters upfront, but they cost less to operate.
- Size of water heater: The bigger the water heater, the more expensive it will be. Tank water heaters are sized according to how much hot water (in gallons) they store. For example, a typical 4-person household would need a 40–50 gallon tank water heater.
- The contractor you choose: More experienced contractors generally charge more for their services, but they typically also provide higher-quality installations that won't cost you money later on.
Contact us today to schedule your in-home estimate.
How we provide Red Carpet service
Schedule your water heater installation
Call (208) 629-5192 or contact us online to choose a time that works best for you.
Receive an arrival call
A project manager will call you 30-45 min before the plumber arrives at your home.
Discuss hot water needs
Once the plumber arrives, they'll talk with you about your family's hot water needs and provide water heater size, brand and model recommendations based on your preferences and budget.
Get upfront pricing
Before you agree to any installation work, we'll give you honest, upfront prices (in writing) so there are no surprises when you get the bill.
Relax while we install your water heater
Sit back, relax, and let us do our thing. By the time they leave your home, our plumbers will clean their work area and make sure your new tank water heater is working perfectly.
You might need a new tank water heater if...
- Your tank water heater is over 10 years old. Water heaters in Boise usually only last 10 to 15 years.
- The hot water (not cold water) coming out is brown. Brown water is usually a sign your water heater is corroding from the inside.
- The water heater tank itself is leaking. A leaking tank almost always means your water heater needs to be replaced. Most water heater tank leaks can't be repaired.
- The tank water heater is making knocking/popping noises. These sounds are a sign your water heater is overheating, which weakens the tank. So if you've been hearing these sounds for a long time, it's likely that your tank is on the brink of springing a leak. Which means, it would be in your best interest to proactively replace the tank.
- You need frequent repairs. If you're always shelling out money for repairs, it may be cheaper to replace your water heater altogether.