Sewer Line Repair and Replacement in Boise, ID
Get Sewer Repair or Replacement Work—Without the Guesswork
The last thing any homeowner wants to deal with is a busted sewer line. If you need your sewer line repaired or replaced, we're here to help. We have over 30 years of plumbing experience, so we know how fix your sewer line the right way.
When you hire one of our trained plumbers, you know you'll get:
- Precise client guarantees
- Precise price estimates
- Precise written agreements
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google with over 700 reviews. See why Perfect Plumbing is the valley's most trusted plumbing experts for your sewer line today!
Sewer line repair and replacement prices
Cost to repair a sewer line in Boise
- Low cost: $420
- Average cost: $900
- High cost: $4,500
Cost to replace a sewer line in Boise
- Low cost: $4,000
- Average cost: $5,900
- High cost: $10,000+
Note: Your plumber should run a camera down the sewer line to inspect the damage and determine the location of the problem. A camera inspection may cost $400–$500+. At Perfect, we offer a camera line inspection for free because otherwise we can't find the source of the sewer line problem.
Your sewer line repair or replacement will depend on:
- The repair/replacement method you use: "Trenchless" methods are typically more expensive than conventional "trenching" methods.
- The length and location of the sewer pipe: The more pipe that needs to be replaced, the more you'll pay. You'll also pay more if the damaged pipe is in a hard-to-reach location.
- The pipe material: The most common pipe materials in Boise are PVC (least expensive), ABS (mid-priced) or HDPE (most expensive). Your plumber can tell you more about the pros and cons of each pipe material.
Schedule an appointment to get a free, in-home estimate.
Step-by-step sewer repair and replacement
You schedule an appointment
Contact us online or call (208) 629-5192 and one of our client service representatives will help you choose a time that works best for you.
We call you before we arrive
A project manager will call you 30 to 45 min before the plumber arrives at your home.
We give you upfront pricing
Once we diagnose the problem with your sewer line, we'll give you honest pricing on the cost to repair or replace it.
We repair or replace your sewer line
Sit back, enjoy the day, and let us do our thing. Sewer line repair usually takes 1 to 4 hours to complete.
We make sure your sewer line is working 100%
We'll clean up our work area before we leave and make sure your sewer line is fixed and ready to use.
You might need to repair or replace your sewer line if...
- You're experiencing clogs or blockages. See dirty water backing up into your tub? Or is your sink, toilet or bathtub draining slowly? Those are signs your sewer line may need to be repaired or replaced.
- You smell a sewage odor. If you're smelling foul odors around your home, you may have a sewer line issue.
- You notice irregularities in your lawn. Notice an extra-green patch of grass? Or see water pooling in a certain area of your yard? You may have a ruptured sewer line.
- You see cracks in your home's foundation. If you see cracks in the foundation slab, you may have a broken sewer line that's causing water damage to your home's foundation.