Leak Detection in Boise, ID
Get Accurate Leak Detection—Without the Guesswork
Think you have a plumbing leak? Don't worry, we can help. We use reliable leak detection methods to find the source of the problem, so you'll know exactly where your leak is coming from. When you hire us, you'll get:
- Precise customer guarantees
- Precise price estimates
- Precise written agreements
Cost to detect a leak in Boise
- Low cost: $150
- Average cost: $350
- High cost: $1,000+
Leak detection cost factors
- Equipment needed: If the plumber needs to use demolition equipment (like a jackhammer) to find the source of the leak, then the cost will be more expensive.
- Cosmetic repairs: If any demolition is required to find the leak, you'll also need to factor in the cost to repair your lawn/wall/ceiling once the repair is done.
- The plumber you choose: More experienced plumbers generally charge more for their services, but they're also more accurate when it comes to finding a hidden leak.
Contact us today to schedule your in-home estimate.
How we provide Red Carpet service
Schedule your leak detection
Call (208) 629-5192 or contact us online to choose a time that works best for you.
Receive an arrival call
A project manager will call you 30–45 minutes before the plumber arrives at your home.
When the plumber arrives, they'll ask you what signs you've noticed that could indicate you have a plumbing leak. After that, they'll inspect the suspected problem area. Based on the signs you share and what they find in their inspection, the plumber will recommend a leak detection method. Common leak detection methods include:
- Hydrostatic water testing
- Leak listening devices
- Infrared cameras
- Smoke/tracer gas testing
Get upfront pricing
Before you agree to any leak detection method, we'll give you honest, upfront prices (in writing) so there are no surprises when you get the bill.
Relax while we look for your leak
We'll do the hard work. Once we find the source of the leak, we'll explain how we found it and provide repair options.
You might have a hidden pipe leak if...
- You've had a significant spike in your water bill. A water bill that's more expensive than normal could point to a plumbing leak.
- Your water meter is spinning really fast. The faster your water meter spins (when you're not using any plumbing fixtures or appliances), the more water is leaking.
- You can see water stains or mold on your walls/ceilings. Plumbing leaks behind walls and ceilings can cause discoloration and lead to mold growth.
- You have decreased water pressure. If you've noticed a decrease in pressure when you turn on a faucet or shower, a plumbing leak could be the culprit.
- You notice pools of water in your lawn. If you have a yard leak, you'll often notice a patch of wet ground that's different from other areas of your lawn.