Whole-Home Repiping in Boise, ID
Get Repiping Work—Without the Guesswork
Hire plumbers that deliver precisely what they promise
- Precise price estimates
- Precise written agreements
- Precise customer guarantees
Cost of whole-home repiping in Boise
- Low cost: $4,500
- Average cost: $6,800
- High cost: $11,000
Repiping cost factors
- Type of home: Homes built on a slab are harder to repipe, which increases the installation cost.
- Home size: The larger the home, the more piping that needs replacing.
- The number of stories: The higher that the plumber needs to work, the higher the installation costs.
- Access to existing piping: Replacing harder to access pipes increases the installation costs.
Contact us to schedule your in-home estimate—for free.
How we provide Red Carpet service
Schedule with ease
Call (208) 629-5192 or contact us online to choose a time that works best for you. We will call you 30-45 min before your project manager arrives at your home.
Inspection and pricing
Upon arrival, your uniformed project manager will inspect your home's plumbing, explain the work needed and provide you with precise pricing. Once you agree to the work, we'll schedule the installation crew to come out to your home.
Roll out the red carpet
Your plumbing installation crew will arrive at the agreed upon time, review the project with you and answer any questions you may have. They'll also put down drop cloths and material to protect your home.
Repiping done right
The crew will ensure that you have functioning plumbing at the end of each day and complete the entire job in 3 days. They'll clean up everything and review the work with you to make sure you're 100% satisfied.
Repair the walls
Once the repiping is done, we can also repair and repaint all the walls where we had to open holes to access your homes pipes.
Your home might need repiping if...
- You have frequent pipe leaks.
- Your home is over 40 years old.
- Pipes are visibly corroded.
- Water appliances are putting out rust colored water.
- You have polybutylene pipes.