Sump Pump Replacement in Boise, ID
Sump Pump Replacement Work—Without the Guesswork
Hire plumbers that deliver precisely what they promise
- Precise price estimates
- Precise written agreements
- Precise customer guarantees
Cost of a sump pump replacement in Boise
- Low cost: $1,300
- Average cost: $1,500
- High cost: $2,000
Sump pump replacement cost factors
- Type of pump: Price changes from a pedestal pump (cheaper) to a submersible pump (more expensive).
- Type of floor: Installing a sump pump in a cement floor costs more than installing one in a dirt or gravel floor.
- Pump location: If your home’s plumbing is dense and complex in the area where we need to install/replace the pump, the job will be harder and therefore increase the price.
Contact us to schedule your in-home estimate—for free.
How we provide Red Carpet service
Schedule with ease
Call (208) 629-5192 or contact us online to choose a time that works best for you.
Know exactly when we'll arrive
No more waiting around! We will call you 30-45 min before your tech arrives at your home.
Roll out the red carpet
Upon arrival, the tech will put on shoe covers and roll out the red carpet to protect your home's floor.
Get upfront pricing
After investigating your plumbing and sump pump needs, your tech will sit down with you and present all your options—pricing included.
Once you choose an option, we can typically install your sump pump that same day. The tech will ensure that the work area is cleaner than when he arrived.
You'll need a new sump pump soon if...
- It's noisy. Noises indicate worn or damaged parts. For example, if your pump sucked up hard debris, it will damage the impeller (it's like a propeller that draws things in) and create noise. Once bent, the impeller is nearly impossible to unbend, so your best bet is to replace the unit.
- It's getting power but not working. This indicates an electrical problem inside the pump. As you know, water and electricity are a dangerous duo, so we suggest replacing the pump.
- It stopped working entirely. If the pump isn't getting power and has stopped working entirely, then your motor may be burned out. In which case, you must replace the pump. Before that, check to make sure the pump is plugged in and that the circuit breaker has not tripped.
Providing sump pump replacements to the Treasure Valley and surrounding areas:
- Garden City
And everywhere in between!