24/7 AC Repairs in Boise, ID & Treasure Valley
Get AC Repair Work—Without the Guesswork
Nobody likes vague answers and unclear pricing. Our team of trained technicians will explain what’s wrong with your AC in simple terms and provide upfront pricing for every repair. No matter the job, you can trust our pros to be honest and deliver precisely what they promise.
When you hire us, you'll get:
- Precise, upfront AC repair pricing
- Precise written agreements
- Precise client guarantees
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.6 out of 5 on Google with over 950 reviews. See why Perfect's HVAC Techs are the valley's most trusted Air conditioning repair experts today!
Cost of an AC repair in Boise
- Low cost: $160
- Average cost: $600
- High cost: $3,800
Factors that affect the cost of AC repairs
The cost to repair your air conditioner depends on the following factors:
- The part that needs to be fixed or replaced: Some air conditioner parts are more expensive to replace or fix than others. Think of it like a car repair: Replacing the engine in a car is far more expensive than replacing a headlight, right? An equivalent comparison in an AC system would be replacing the compressor (a $1,800+ job) vs replacing a contactor (a $160+ job).
- Your AC warranty: When you first bought your AC system, it came with a limited parts warranty from the manufacturer. This warranty covers the cost of important parts if they fail due to a manufacturer defect. If your parts warranty is still valid, you might not have to pay as much for your AC repair.
Learn more about these factors by reading our blog, “How Much Does an Air Conditioner Repair Cost in Boise, Idaho?”
Have us come by and figure out what's wrong for $29 (waived with the repair).
How we provide Red Carpet service
Schedule with ease
Call (208) 629-5192 or contact us online to choose a time that works best for you.
Know exactly when we'll arrive
No more waiting around! We will call you 30-45 min before your tech arrives at your home.
Roll out the red carpet
Upon arrival, your uniformed tech will put on shoe covers and roll out the red carpet to protect your home's floor.
Get upfront pricing
Your tech will find the problem and present AC repair options and upfront prices for each—no surprises!
We Strive for Same-Day Service
Relax while your tech repairs your AC that same day. All work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
You should consider replacing (instead of repairing) your AC if...
- Your AC is over 10 years old. Central air conditioning systems typically last 10–15 years, so if yours is over the 10-year mark, it may be more cost-effective to replace your AC.
- Your AC needs expensive repairs. Some repairs—like replacing the compressor—are so expensive that it could be better putting that money towards a new unit.
- Your AC warranty has expired. If your manufacturer warranty has expired (most last up to 10 years) then you could face an expensive repair, which means it may be best to get a new AC.
- Your old air conditioner is not keeping you comfortable. If your AC seems like it’s struggling to keep you cool, it’s probably time to replace it. Visit our AC installation page for more information about replacing your air conditioner.