Cost of an AC installation in Boise
- Low cost: $2,200
- Average cost: $5,000
- High cost: $9,800
AC Installation cost factors
- Efficiency (SEER) rating: High-efficiency air conditioners are more expensive, but they also help lower your monthly energy bills. Also, a higher SEER means you'll have a lower carbon footprint, meaning you'll be doing right by the earth!
- Size (tonnage): Larger homes need larger air conditioners, which are more expensive.
- Single vs. two stage: Single-stage ACs only run at a "high" cooling setting whereas two-stage ACs can also run at a more efficient "low" setting on mildly hot days. Two-stage makes you more comfortable, but they're also more expensive.
- Blower type: Want even more comfort? Get a variable speed blower, which can precisely control how much air is delivered into your home.
Contact us to schedule your in-home estimate—for free.
How we provide Red Carpet service
Schedule with ease
Call (208) 629-5192 or contact us online to choose a time that works best for you.
Know exactly when we'll arrive
No more waiting around! We will call you 30-45 min before your comfort replacement specialist arrives at your home.
Upon arrival, your comfort replacement specialist will ask you about your comfort needs, assess the type of AC system you have, and do the necessary calculations to determine your upgrade options.
Get upfront pricing
Your specialist will sit down with you and present all your options—pricing included.
Once you choose an option, we can typically install your AC the very next day. The install team will put on shoe covers and roll out the red carpet to protect your home's floor.
You'll need a new AC soon if...
- Your AC is at "retiring age". Central air conditioners live about 10-15 years.
- You've had frequent expensive repairs. While technically you can keep your AC if this happens, why would you want to? No use sinking money into an old system that keeps breaking down.
- You hate your high energy bills. According to Energy.gov, "Even if your air conditioner is only 10 years old, you may save 20% to 40% of your cooling energy costs by replacing it with a newer, more efficient model."